We pay you right away and pursue your matter with the Regional Rent and Tenancies Tribunal.
Today it can take up to 24 months to receive excess rent back if you choose to pursue your matter with the Regional Rent and Tenancies Tribunal by yourself. We help you get your repayment within 48 hrs.
- You apply here on the homepage and submit information about your current housing situation, including how much you pay in rent.
- Once your application has been approved, we repay your excess rent within two days.
This means that you:
- Do not have to wait up to two years to receive money.
- Hand over your matter and the legal procedure to us.
- You do not have to dispute your landlord, and you get repaid regardless of whether we win or lose.
9 out of 10
subtenants pay excess rent in the major cities. That is why, we, at Orimlig Hyra have taken up the fight against excess rents. That is why, we, at Orimlig Hyra have taken up the fight against excess rents.
How do you apply for repayment?
Calculate how much excess rent you are entitled to receive back by clicking on the button below. If you are entitled to receiving excess rent back we will revert to you within 24 hrs and you will have the money in your account within two business days.